Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with Infiny Technologies â€” including customers (wireless, Internet, digital TV, and telephone) and Web site visitors.
- * We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- * We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- * You have choices about how Infiny Technologies uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- * Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- * Billing information related to your financial relationship with us — including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- * Equipment, Performance, Infiny Technologies Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- * You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- * We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- * We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- * Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- * Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- * Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- * Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- * Address network integrity and security issues;
- * Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- * For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Use of Location Information
- * When your wireless device is on, it sends periodic signals to the nearest cell site. We use that information to provide your wireless services;
- * You can use your wireless device to obtain a wide array of services based on the approximate location of the device, referred to as Location Based Services, or LBS. The information you receive in connection with your use of LBS may include advertisements related to your request and your location;
- * If you purchase LBS from your carrier, the approximate location of your wireless device location information will be used or shared only with prior notice and your consent. The form of consent will be suited to the type of LBS you utilize.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- * We collect information about your activity on Infiny Technologies Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- * We and our non- Infiny Technologies advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
With Infiny Technologies Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) , the Infiny Technologies companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and to make sure you have the full benefit of what Infiny Technologies has to offer.
With Non- Infiny Technologies Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non- Infiny Technologies companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you.
- * We require those non- Infiny Technologies companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- * We do not provide Personal Information to non- Infiny Technologies companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non- Infiny Technologies companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- * Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- * Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- * Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- * Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non- Infiny Technologies entities for purposes such as:
- * Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- * Universities, laboratories and other entities that conduct scientific research; and
- * Media research companies and entities that may use the data for purposes such as municipal planning and coordinating disaster responses.
- * Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- * We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- * We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- * We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- * We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Infiny Technologies.
- * We require non- Infiny Technologies companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- * You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- * You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Infiny Technologies, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
- * We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Your California Privacy Rights